This release adds support for overriding the app dependency loading mechanism inside F2.js. We heard feedback that occasionally Container Developers need more granular control over the request mechanism in F2.js for AppManifest-defined dependencies. The current dependency request process is handled by the straightforward
createStyleSheet()statements for scripts and styles, respectively. In version 1.3.3 of F2, the app dependency request can be overridden in the ContainerConfig.
Read more about this in the Docs.
Any questions, concerns, or bug reports, submit an Issue on GitHub. Version 1.3.3 is available for download (zip) from GitHub.
Get F2 v1.3.3
- Added an option to overload the default F2 dependency loader - #154
- Updated F2 spec with documentation and examples for overriding dependency loader
- Added version 2 notice & links to GitHub project on F2 docs
- A couple of devDependencies updated
- Added more robust cross-domain unit testing with Heroku instance